Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FILM: Star Wars - Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D Posters (News)

In February comes out the first 3D conversion rerelease from the Star Wars Saga, with STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE 3D. A few months back the trailer was shown and now being much closer to the start date Lucasfilm has unleashed onto the web newly designed posters for the 3D version of the movie.

Being a poster junkie that I am, I welcome the opportunity to have new official posters to look at and here are two of them. The first image highlights the epic Podracing that takes place on Tatooine and the second features Darth Maul, the surprisingly memorable villain that is part of one of the best lightsaber fights of the series.



STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE 3D forces its way into theaters in a galaxy far, far away on February 10, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment